HOW DO I BUY A
- 1. Pick the category from the top menu
- 2. Click on the product you want to buy
- 3. Now pick your size. If you are unsure about the size you can click on the size chart button
- 4. If you want to buy more, you can click on "shop some more" link or click to checkout button to continue
- 5. If you already have a ZOVI account you can login or checkout as guest by giving your email id
- 6. Add your shipping address and press continue
- 7. Select a payment option from the left and enter the required details and press Pay. You will be taken to the bank site if its a credit card, debit card or netbanking for verification.
- 8. In case of COD option, intermediate page will appear and order can be confirmed by performing one of the 4 options.
- 9. After successful payment you will be shown an order confirmation page. Also an email will be send to your id.
No, you don't need to. But please be aware that there are multiple advantages that you can avail of, by having an account with ZOVI. Creating an account doesn’t cost you anything but comes loaded with benefits, so we believe it’s a no-brainer.
Just click on 'Sign Up' link on top right corner, enter your name and valid email address. Go to your email, follow the verification link and set your password. You're done.
Payments / Transactions
We would love to place no charge if your order value is more than Rs449, but for orders with ticket size less than Rs449 you will need to shell out additional Rs 100 as shipping and handling charges.
You can pay for your ZOVI purchase using any of the following:
- A Visa / Master Card credit card issued in India
- A Visa / Master Card / Maestro debit card issued in India
- An ATM / Debit card issued by any of the following banks:
- Net Banking if you have an account in any of the following banks:
- AXIS Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda Corporate Account
- Bank of Baroda Retail Account
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Rajasthan
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Account
- Punjab National Bank Retail Account
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- YES Bank
- Cash On Delivery: You give us your mobile number when you place your order and we'll call you to confirm the order. Once confirmed, we will ship out your product to you. On receiving your order, please pay the order amount in cash to the courier person. If you need to return the items you ordered for any reason what-so-ever, just call us and we'll make sure that the return is painless for you.
Note: We apply a non refundable charge of Rs 50 for Cash on Delivery facility if your order amount is less than Rs 350.
Firstly, please note that this is a rare occurrence. But in case it happens, you'll receive an email which would confirm if your payment has been taken. We ensure that the refund process will start within 4 hours however it might take a week for the amount to get credited in your account depending on the time taken by the bank. Please feel free to call our customer delight team in case of any further clarifications.
If your card / account is not charged, you can safely retry you payment we will not double charge you.
It takes 2-3 hours for us to reactivate the voucher that was used in a failed transaction. They'll be available for re-use under the same terms and conditions.
We would love to place no shipping charge if your order value is more than Rs449, but for orders with ticket size less than Rs449 you will need to shell out additional Rs 100 as shipping charges.
We do not need your billing address but the card issuing banks do. They need this information to fight credit-card fraud. So please do your bit to help and provide us this information and we'll pass it on to the banks.
We do NOT store any billing information at our end. We simply pass on the information you provide on our site to the payment gateways at the bank that charges your credit card. This information is provided to them over a secure channel (you can see a green lock in your browser bar during the payment process which indicates that your interaction with our site, at that point is safe from interception).
Coupons and Vouchers
Vouchers / gift vouchers are like store credit and if required it could be applied to payment along with any other payment option. Coupons are one time use only and are conditional on the offer attached to the coupon.
While paying for your purchase, you can use your coupon / voucher value against the purchase amount and you'll pay the rest using any other payment mechanism you are comfortable with. Please note that in case you choose to return the product for any reason what-so-ever, you'll be allowed to re-use the voucher but not coupon against any future purchase, as long as the voucher validity rules cover your purchase.
Here's another example of how we put ourselves in our customer's shoes. You can use your voucher until the last penny is spent, in any number of transactions that you choose to use it in.
Order Status / Tracking
You can either login to the website navigate to 'My Account' page to see all your order details. You can also go to the link provided in the order confirmation email to check the status of that individual order.
Once your package is shipped, you would receive an email with the shipper details and tracking number. These details could also be found in 'My Account' tab.
- In case your queries were unanswered contact our 'Customer Delight' team.